1. NDTCO’s online services linking to this notice are intended for a U.S. audience. If you visit or use one of these services, your information may be transferred or processed in the United States.
2. Our websites and systems are not intended for children under 13 without parental consent. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 without parental consent.
3. If you have an account with NDTCO, we will use and share information that we collect from or about you in accordance with our privacy and information-sharing policies.
4. If you are a California resident, you may have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Information We Collect
When you visit or use our online services, we may collect personal information from or about you such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number(s), account numbers, limited location information, username, and password. We may also collect payment card information, social security numbers, and driver’s license numbers (or comparable) when you provide such information while using our online services and where we believe it is reasonably required for ordinary business purposes.
Usage and Other Information
NDTCO Online Account Portal
For your convenience, NDTCO offers you the ability to access some of our products and services through the NDTCO Online Account Portal (“Client Portal”). When you interact with us through the Client Portal, we may collect information such as unique device identifiers for your device, information about your location, and analytical information about how you use your device.
Additional Sources of Information
Use of Information
NDTCO uses the information discussed above in a number of ways including:
1. Processing applications and transactions.
2. Verifying your identity.
3. Preventing fraud and enhancing the security of your account or the Client Portal.
4. Responding to your requests and communicating with you.
5. Managing preferences.
6. Performing analytics concerning your use of our online services, including your responses to emails and the pages and advertisements you view.
7. Providing you tailored content and marketing messages, operating, evaluating, and improving our business (including developing new products and services, improving existing products or services, performing data analytics, and performing accounting and auditing and other internal functions).
8. Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations, and our policies.
9. For any other purposes that we may specifically disclose at the time you provide, or we collect your information.
NDTCO may also use data that it collects on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual customer) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
Disclosure of Information
NDTCO may share the information we collect from and about you with our affiliates and other third parties. For example, we may share information with:
1. NDTCO third-party service providers.
2. NDTCO-affiliated websites and businesses to bring you improved service across our family of products and services, when permissible under relevant laws and regulations.
3. Other companies to bring you co-branded services, products, or programs.
4. Third parties or affiliates in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, consolidation, or merger of NDTCO businesses.
Where possible NDTCO will limit the sharing of your information in accordance with the choices you have provided us in response to your Privacy Notice. NDTCO may share anonymous or aggregated information with third parties to help deliver products, services, and content that are better tailored to the users of our online Client Portal and for other purposes.
Understanding Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Tracking Technologies
• “Cookies” are small amounts of data a website can send to a visitor’s web browser. They are often stored on the device you are using to help track your areas of interest. Cookies may also enable us or our service providers and other companies we work with to relate your use of our online services over time to customize your experience. Most web browsers allow you to adjust your browser settings to decline or delete cookies, but doing so may degrade your experience with our online services.
• Clear GIFs, pixel tags, or web beacons—which are typically one-pixel, transparent images located on a webpage or in an email or other message—or similar technologies may be used on our sites and in some of our digital communications (such as email or other marketing messages). They may also be used when you are served advertisements, or you otherwise interact with advertisements outside of our online services. These are principally used to help recognize users, assess traffic patterns, and measure site or campaign engagement.
• Local Shared Objects, sometimes referred to as “flash cookies” may be stored on your hard drive using a media player or other software installed on your device. Local Shared Objects are like cookies in terms of their operation but may not be managed in your browser in the same way.
You will see advertisements when you use many of our online services. These advertisements may be for our own products or services or for products and services offered by third parties. Which advertisements you see is often determined using the information we or our affiliates, service providers, and other companies that we work with have about you, including information about your relationships with us (e.g., types of accounts held, transactional information, location of banking activity). To that end, where permitted by applicable law, we may share with others the information we collect from and about you.
Linking to Third-Party Websites
NDTCO uses reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect and limit access to personal information. This includes device safeguards and secured files. Please note the information you send us electronically may not be secured when it is transmitted to us. NDTCO recommends that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information (such as your Social Security Number) to us.
Updating your Information
Keeping your account information up to date is very important. You may review or update certain information by logging in and accessing the Client Portal. If you cannot change the incorrect information online, or you prefer to request changes offline, please contact us via the information listed on your statements, records, or other account materials. You can also speak to one of our representatives at 303.546.7930.ext. 191.
Questions or concerns related to this Policy may be directed to our main office: