Responsible for reviewing and executing investment transactions supporting many asset classes, including private equity, private debt, and real estate, as well as others. This dynamic role will involve collaboration with clients, sponsors, and internal stakeholders. By overseeing funding and adhering to IRS guidelines, regulations, and internal policies and procedures, you will play a critical role in NDTCO’s growth and success.
This position reports to the Asset Management Manager. The company is largely a distributed, remote work environment, though this position will maintain a greater in-office presence.
- Review and execute transactions for alternative assets.
- Identify and efficiently resolve issues. Collaborate as needed.
- Support and guide clients through the investment process. Respond to inquiries as necessary to keep the clients and other stakeholders informed and the transaction on track.
- Collect and interpret investment documentation, applying knowledge of asset specifics as applicable.
- Utilize company CRM for internal processing and reporting.
- Collaborate with other internal departments to understand their functions and processes to improve overall customer experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both written and verbally with clients, peers, and management.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain high volume workloads through exemplary time management.
- History of successful cross-functional work with other departments.
- Fluency with MS Windows, Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in dynamic environment, adapting to change while working collaboratively with and across teams.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree, finance, accounting or business preferred
- 3+ years of client service experience, financial services industry preferred
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Optional Health Savings Account (HSA) tied to health insurance
- $90 employer contribution to HSA each month (independent of employee contribution)
- Retirement plan, with matching employer retirement contributions of up to 3% of income
- Vacation and PTO
- Monthly Internet Stipend
- Measured based upon accuracy and client satisfaction
- Measured based by the satisfaction of manager and peers
Full-time and non-exempt