Be part of a dynamic team responsible for supporting the internal financial function central to business operations. In addition to overseeing the daily activities of client receivables, you will work with other business departments such as marketing, business development, client relations, business systems, and others to ensure key financial and activity information is being collected and shared to help improve departmental decision making.
This role will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and will be primarily a work-from-home position, with occasional meetings in the Louisville, Colorado office for collaborative team meetings and quarterly business reviews.
If you are ready to grow your career and help thousands of investors turn their big ideas into done deals, you’ve come to the right place.
- Monitor daily financial operations, with emphasis on accounts receivable
- Provide insight into business performance, including the preparation of monthly and quarterly activity reports
- Lead strategic data analysis, planning, and forecasting
- Develop and implement new policies and procedures as appropriate
- Support company management with periodic research and modeling requests
- Partner with other internal departments such as Client Services, Transfers, and Asset Management to support client requests
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, or accounting
- 5+ years of experience in finance or accounting, managerial experience a plus
- Ability to absorb and synthesize data sets across multiple systems and present actionable analysis
- Strong communication, listening. and critical thinking skills
- Measured based on quarterly and annual reviews with goals and KPIs
- Measured based upon feedback from manager and peers.
- Full-time, salaried, hybrid virtualization
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Optional Health Savings Account (HSA) tied to health insurance
- $90 employer contribution to HSA each month (independent of employee contribution)
- Additional matching employer contributions each month
- Retirement plan, with matching employer retirement contributions of up to 3% of income
- Vacation and PTO
- Monthly Internet Stipend
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!