Are you looking to join a growing company where you can make a real impact and still have a life outside of work? Look no further–New Direction Trust Company is hiring! If you want to work for a company that values your professional growth and personal time outside of work just as much as growing our business, then you have come to the right place!
Located in Louisville, Colorado, we have helped over 50,000 clients pursue their financial dreams, and we are just getting started. As a leader in the self-directed IRA industry, NDTCO empowers clients to diversify their financial portfolio and invest in alternative assets such as real estate, private equity, and precious metals within their tax-advantaged retirement accounts. We strive to deliver the best experience to our clients, and we are thankful for our incredible staff who make this possible every single day.
We also believe in investing in our employees, listening to their ideas, and educating and promoting from within, so the success of our company is linked to the success of our staff. We love what we do, and we know that you will love it here too because, this is the positive environment you are looking for!
Our growing team is looking for a Distribution Specialist to join our Asset Accounting department! We are seeking just the right person to join our team! We believe locating the right fit is the most important thing for both sides. The type of person we are looking for is career ready, has the drive to take their career to new levels in the financial world, and someone who has financial industry and/or banking experience.
What does a Distribution Specialist do? This position will oversee the daily distribution requests for client accounts. This role’s duties include processing cash and in-kind distribution requests, maintaining service requests in process for clients, reviewing and reporting on distributions to NDTCO management. The role will also involve cross training within the Asset Accounting department as time allows.
The role reports directly to the Asset Accounting Manager.
- Works with clients to obtain full documentation as required by NDTCO internal compliance
- Performs all distribution transactions for the Asset Accounting department
- Reviews incoming requests and maintains outstanding requests
- The go-to person for all initial distribution questions from internal or external clients
- Works closely with Client Support Manager to report workflow enhancements and educational/instructional material discrepancies or needs
- Executes account closing paperwork
- Ensures account fees are pulled from account or charged to client’s credit card
- Creates and maintain service requests in the client management system
- 3 years of administrative or business experience
- Oracle CX Cloud or similar CRM experience required
- Moderate to advanced skills with Excel
- Excellent analytical, problem‐solving, and organizational skills
- Thorough and detail‐oriented with a professional attitude and a strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task within computer systems and tasks
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- High school diploma or some college and relevant work experience
- 2+ years of work experience in the financial or trust company field
- IRA or diverse investment experience preferred
Benefits: (Only full-time employees are eligible for benefits)
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance benefits
- Optional HSA (dependent on health insurance plan) with employer contributions of $90/month
- Paid vacation and personal time along with major paid holidays
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan, with matching contributions of up to 3% of income
- Optional short and long-term disability insurance benefits
Typical Shift Time:
- 8:00 AM – 4:30PM (MT) Monday – Friday
- Job Type: Full-time / In Office