Help clients achieve their financial goals by overseeing the receipt of funds and documentation to support their investments. The role answers directly to the Asset Accounting Manager and will be responsible for:
- Receive and review emaildocs – Funding and Account Documents
- Make appropriate service requests with incoming documents.
- Process incoming FedEx, UPS, and certified/priority USPS mail
- Document packages received in tracking system
- Receive deliveries, notify recipients, and route appropriately
- Relay incoming information to clients via the portal
- Helping other team members locate paperwork
- Address clients who come into the office by:
- Receiving/verifying documents they are leaving with us, including checks
- Setting up a meeting with the correct team member to address questions or concerns about their account or transaction
- Answering basic questions about our business
- Address vendors who come into the office: City Inspectors, ShredIt, Office Supplies, etc.
- Assist Executives with in-office meetings
- Open Office Process – Mornings
- Closing Office Process – End of day
Skills and Education:
- 3 years of business or clerical experience.
- College degree preferred, but equivalent experience will be considered.
- Moderate to advanced skills with Excel.
- Oracle CX Cloud or similar CRM experience.
- Ability to multi-task within computer systems and tasks.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Thorough and detail-oriented with a professional attitude and a strong work ethic.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Mandatory
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest!