Asset Accounting Distribution Strategist
Oversees the daily distribution requests for client accounts and answers to the Asset Accounting Manager. This role’s duties include processing cash and in-kind distribution requests, maintaining service requests in process for clients, reviewing and reporting on distributions to NDTCO management. The role will also involve cross-training within the Asset Accounting department as time allows. As with any role within New Direction, corresponding with clients via written and oral communication is a must.
- Provides customer service via email, phone, portal message, and in person.
- Works with clients to obtain full documentation as required by NDTCO internal compliance.
- Performs all distribution transactions for the Asset Accounting department, directed by the client.
- Reviews incoming requests and maintains outstanding requests.
- The go-to person for all initial distribution questions from internal or external clients.
- Executes account closing paperwork.
- Ensures account fees are pulled from the account or charged to the client’s credit card.
- Performs research as needed.
- Creates and maintains service requests in the client management system.
- Ensures they are cross-trained in all areas in Asset Accounting.
- Own and manage various projects assigned by management.
- Experience with multi-line phone systems
- Moderate to advanced skills with Excel
- Excellent analytical, problem‐solving, and organizational skills
- Thorough and detail‐oriented with a professional attitude and a strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task within computer systems and tasks
- Measured based on the quantity and quality of daily work completed
- Measured based upon maintaining NDTCO processing times and accuracy
- Measured based upon the client satisfaction
- Measured based upon the satisfaction of internal teams and the ability to execute activities in coordination with NDTCO teams
- 2 years clerical or business experience
- College Degree preferable but equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of College Degree
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!