Help clients achieve their financial goals by overseeing the daily cash receivables and payables to support their investments. The role answers directly to the Asset Accounting Manager and will include processing scheduled client payments, maintaining spreadsheets, pulling reports, creating tickets, and uploading information to our accounting software.
The role will also involve cross-training within the Asset Management department and corresponding directly with clients via written and oral communication.
- Review and process daily online requests by clients for payment or deposit, including all cash transactions
- Works with clients to obtain full documentation as required by NDTCO internal compliance
- Provide customer service via email, phone, and in person
- Execute account closing paperwork
- Ensure account fees are pulled from account or charged to client’s credit card
- Create and maintain tickets in the client management system
Skills and Education:
- 2 years of clerical or business experience
- College degree preferable, but equivalent experience will be considered
- Experience with multi-line phone systems
- Moderate to advanced skills with Excel
- Excellent analytical, problem‐solving, and organizational skills
- Thorough and detail‐oriented with a professional attitude and a strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task within computer systems and tasks
- COVID-19 Vaccination Mandatory
- Oracle CX Cloud or similar CRM experience helpful
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest!