We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new NDTCO Portal! We hope you’ve had an opportunity to explore your new dashboard and that you’re enjoying the experience!
You may have a few questions, which we hope to address below.
The new NDTCO Portal is more secure than ever! You can manage your account, update your information, and initiate transactions online with complete confidence. A specific measure that we’ve introduced are six-digit PIN verifications that can now be issued via phone or e-mail. Use the six-digit PIN to reset your password, update contact information, or make other similar changes.
We are also proud to introduce our exciting new messaging feature, which allows you to send secure messages and documents directly to NDTCO. When one of our dedicated representatives respond, you’ll receive a notification via e-mail and can log in to review the response. Learn more about the new messaging feature here.
What could I do before that I can’t do now?
Nothing! The new NDTCO Portal bears all of the same functionality that the previous portal did. If you could do it before, you can still do it now!
How do I log in?
Click here to access the login page. Your username, password, and security questions will be the same as they were before.
Forgot Username or Password (if you’ve logged in before but can’t remember your login credentials)
- Click the “Forgot username or password?” link on the login page.
- Provide either your Username or E-mail Address and click “Find Me”.
- If you have more than one account, enter your Account Number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number. Click “Find Me” again to continue.
- An e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address on file for your account.
- Upon receipt of the e-mail, click the “Reset Password” button. You will then be able to create and confirm your new password in accordance with the specified requirements.
- Choose a phone number on file for your account and click “Send PIN”. This will issue a six-digit PIN to the designated phone number.
- Enter the six-digit PIN where indicated once you receive it and click “Verify”.
- You will be re-directed back to the login page, where you can enter your username and new password to access your online account.
Set up Online Access (if you’ve never logged in before)
- Click the “Set-up online access” link on the login page.
- Provide your Last Name, either your NDTCO Account Number or Social Security Number, and your Date of Birth. Click “Find Me” to continue.
- Choose five security questions from the options listed in the drop-down menus. Write your answers to the security questions in the spaces provided. Click “Access My Account” once you’ve chosen and answered your five questions.
- Create and confirm your password in accordance with the specified requirements and edit your username if you’d like. Click “Send PIN” once you’ve done so. This will send a six-digit PIN to your phone number on file.
- Enter the six-digit PIN where indicated once you receive it. Click “Verify” to complete the process.
Learn more about logging in
Check out this helpful video to guide you through the process of accessing your account.
Trouble logging in?
In many cases, technical issues can arise from a need to clear your browser's cache, clear your browser's cookies, or both. However, you can work around this by opening a new Incognito tab with Google Chrome and accessing your portal from there. This allows you to log in without your cache or cookies running in the background, which can alleviate common technical issues you may face. Safari and Internet Explorer offer "Private Browsing" features that function the same way as Incognito in Google Chrome. Browsers not listed here may have Incognito equivalents as well.
Reach out if you have questions!
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 877-742-1270 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com if you have questions about your new NDTCO Portal or about your self-directed accounts!